[NEohioPAL]beautiful cat STILL needs good home

Kelly James cain_chance at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 14 10:18:24 PDT 2005

--0-2065002887-1126718304=:79730

Wonderful orange calico, who is fully declawed and fixed, needs a good home to be an indoor cat in. Great temperament. I have her staying in my garage, I already have 3 cats so I can't keep her, and she can't stay outside because she has no way of defending herself (due to being fully declawed). Please let me know if you are interested.
Kelly
cain_chance at yahoo.com

Yahoo! for Good
--0-2065002887-1126718304=:79730

<DIV>
<DIV>Wonderful orange calico, who is fully declawed and fixed, needs a good home to be an indoor cat in. Great temperament. I have her staying in my garage, I already have 3 cats so I can't keep her, and she can't stay outside because she has no way of defending herself (due to being fully declawed). Please let me know if you are interested.</DIV>
<DIV>Kelly</DIV>
<DIV>cain_chance at yahoo.com</DIV></DIV><p>
		<hr size=1>Yahoo! for Good<br>

--0-2065002887-1126718304=:79730--