[NEohioPAL]Book Drive & Donations

Volarellc at aol.com Volarellc at aol.com
Wed Sep 14 16:26:20 PDT 2005

-------------------------------1126740380

September 2005

Dear Friend:

Thank you for your interest in joining us to help children affected by
hurricane Katrina.  The I AM Foundation, a 501(c) 3 educational nonprofit (Tax ID #
043-457-552), is hosting Million Books for Kids Campaign, shipping books to
Hurricane Katrina children in the Houston Astrodome, elementary schools, high
schools and organizations. Donating joyful books to children of this tragedy
will gift them a necessary distraction and give them hope to make it through this
difficult time. A book delivered to a child in crisis will shift their energy
and support their overall well being now when they need it most.

Volare is an Italian word that means to fly, but we at Volare want today's
youth to soar, especially those youths in need.  Volare's products include a
series of delightful and colorful children's books entitled, "The BigHeds'
Adventures."  "The BigHeds' Adventures" tell good stories, have positive values,
teach kindness and acceptance, and educate, making them wonderful gifts for the
children affected by hurricane Katrina.

Join us and help us give 5,000+ book to the I AM Foundation's Million Books
for Kids Campaign.  Books and cash donations are welcome. Please make checks
payable to Volare, LLC in the memo please write the I AM Foundation's Million
Books for Kids Campaign.  Please mail donation to the following address:

Volare, LLC
Attention: Million Books for Kids Donation
PO Box 9088
Canton, Ohio 44711

Thank you for your interest. Your gifts may be tax deductible and will be
recognized on Volare's website.  Please call if you have any questions or need
additional information.  We look forward to helping children soar together!

Sincerely,

Tumeka Harris
President
Volare, LLC
4460 Belden Village St. NW #136
Canton, Ohio 44718
330-244-0067
www.volarellc.com
www.bigheds.com

-------------------------------1126740380

<HTML><HEAD>
rset=3DUS-ASCII">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2800.1106" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
f">
<DIV>September 2005</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Dear Friend:</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Thank you for your interest in joining us to help children affected by=20=
hurricane Katrina.  The I AM Foundation, a 501(c) 3 educational nonprof=
it (Tax ID # 043-457-552), is hosting Million Books for Kids Campaign, shipp=
ing books to Hurricane Katrina children in the Houston Astrodome, elementary=
 schools, high schools and organizations. Donating joyful books to children=20=
of this tragedy will gift them a necessary distraction and give them hope to=
 make it through this difficult time. A book delivered to a child in crisis=20=
will shift their energy and support their overall well being now when they n=
eed it most.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Volare is an Italian word that means to fly, but we at Volare want toda=
y's youth to soar, especially those youths in need.  Volare's products=20=
include a series of delightful and colorful children's books entitled, "The=20=
BigHeds' Adventures."  "The BigHeds' Adventures" tell good stories, hav=
e positive values, teach kindness and acceptance, and educate, making them w=
onderful gifts for the children affected by hurricane Katrina.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Join us and help us give 5,000+ book to the I AM Foundation's Million B=
ooks for Kids Campaign.  Books and cash donations are welcome. Please m=
ake checks payable to Volare, LLC in the memo please write the I AM Foundati=
on's Million Books for Kids Campaign.  Please mail donation to the foll=
owing address:</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Volare, LLC<BR>Attention: Million Books for Kids Donation<BR>PO Box 908=
8<BR>Canton, Ohio 44711</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Thank you for your interest. Your gifts may be tax deductible and will=20=
be recognized on Volare's website.  Please call if you have any questio=
ns or need additional information.  We look forward to helping children=
 soar together!</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Sincerely,</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV><BR>Tumeka Harris<BR><FONT lang=3D0 face=3DArial size=3D2 FAMILY=3D"SAN=
SSERIF" PTSIZE=3D"10">President<BR>Volare, LLC<BR>4460 Belden Village St. NW=
 #136<BR>Canton, Ohio 44718<BR>330-244-0067<BR><A href=3D"http://www.volarel=
lc.com">www.volarellc.com</A></FONT></DIV>
<DIV><A href=3D"http://www.bigheds.com">www.bigheds.com</A> </DIV></BODY></H=