[NEohioPAL]MICHAEL CHEKHOV ACTING CLASSES

Catherine Albers Catherine.Albers at case.edu
Fri Sep 16 07:29:03 PDT 2005

--Apple-Mail-21-397371541

	MICHAEL CHEKHOV ACTING CLASS

taught by Cathy Albers

Working with the principles of Michael Chekhov Acting Technique we will
look at the challenges the actor faces on stage.  We will explore ways
for the actor to work with his/her physical body, imagination, and
emotion.  We will work with partners, text and with individual
questions that arise in class, in search of a personal technique,
which, As Chekhov suggests, "the actor must find within himself."

CLASS: Monday evenings, 6:30-9:30, Oct. 3 - Nov. 14 (no class Nov. 7)
at the Cleveland Play House.

1st half of the class will be the exploration of Michael Chekhov
Technique

2nd half of the class will be the application to monologue and scene
work.

THIS CLASS IS FOR ONLY THOSE STUDENTS WITH PRIOR CHEKHOV EXPERIENCE

Cost:  6 weeks of class - $275.00 ($265.00 for CTC members)

Please email Cathy at cla2 at case.edu for details or call 216-368-5926

--Apple-Mail-21-397371541

taught by Cathy Albers

</center>Working with the principles of Michael Chekhov Acting