[NEohioPAL]Grease-- no show- emergency

JGMCPHERS at aol.com JGMCPHERS at aol.com
Fri Sep 16 11:11:46 PDT 2005

-------------------------------1126894306

Hello,
I have been receiving a lot of phone calls and emails about Grease,which  was
scheduled to go up in November,so I thought it was best to update  everyone.

I was still in the process of casting, when a family emergency occurred. At
this time I need to step back form the director/choreographer position and
take  care of some serious matters.

The board of directors of the theater has decided not to put the show  up at
this time.
At this time it is unknown-- but, if the show  is still going to go up at a
later date, notices will be posted and  cast members contacted.

To all who auditioned, were already cast, being considered, waiting or  still
planning on auditioning----
Thank you for your dedication, enthusiasm, patience and professionalism  .

Respectfully,
Jolene McPherson

-------------------------------1126894306

<HTML><HEAD>
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2900.2722" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
Arial"=20
e_document=20
face=3DArial color=3D#000000 size=3D2>
<DIV>Hello, </DIV>
<DIV>I have been receiving a lot of phone calls and emails about Grease,whic=
h=20
was scheduled to go up in November,so I thought it was best to update=20
everyone. </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>I was still in the process of casting, when a family emergency occurred=
. At=20
this time I need to step back form the director/choreographer position and t=
ake=20
care of some serious matters.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>The board of directors of the theater has decided not to put the s=
how=20
up at this time.</DIV>
<DIV>At this time it is unknown-- but, if<STRONG> </STRONG>the show=20
is still going to go up at a later date, notices will be posted an=
d=20
cast members contacted.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>To all who auditioned, were already cast, being considered, waiting or=20
still planning on auditioning----</DIV>
<DIV><EM>Thank you for your dedication, enthusiasm, patience and professiona=
lism=20
. </EM></DIV>
<DIV><EM></EM> </DIV>
<DIV>Respectfully,</DIV>
<DIV>Jolene McPherson</DIV></FONT></BODY></HTML>