[NEohioPAL]TV Show Party October 6th- all are welcome

alexcine at aol.com alexcine at aol.com
Sat Sep 17 12:02:39 PDT 2005

Prelude2Cinema and the cast and crew of "Out of Darkness" invites you
to DARK WRAP FIVE
A Party for the TV Show. Cost $3. Free appetizers, Movie Clips and Cash
Bar
http://www.evite.com/alexmichaels@prelude2cinema.com/darkwrap5

This is the fifth time we have did a cast/ fan party at the Velvet Dog.
Please RSVP, so we know how many people are coming and also feel free
to invite friends. Details are online. We look forward to seeing you
there.

For more info on the show, visit
http://www.prelude2cinema.com/dark.htm
Read the Plain Dealer article about the TV Show, see the news story
from WOIO
& Find out where and when it is showing