[NEohioPAL]Thank you for attending OCAGC Moon Festival

Johnny Wu johnny at mdifilm.com
Sun Sep 18 03:34:17 PDT 2005

Hi everyone, just wanted to thank you for attending the OCAGC Moon
Festival Celebration, we have 210 people attended the event with fun and
great food, it was great to see a bridge of cultural between East and
West. I do hope you will continue supporting OCAGC as we are a cultural,
educational and civil rights nonprofit organization established in the
70s to help bring awareness of Asian Americans in the United States.
(With over 84 chapters and affilliates all over the country).

In addtion to have many community leaders, we have the honor of Mayor
Jane Campbell whom attended our events each time and Congressman Dennis
Kucinich surprised visit.

We also thank you whom gave us our support plus participating in our
auction helping raise additional fund for our Cleveland chapter and the
national OCA Legacy Fund (the OCA National Building Fund that to help
create a building of resources for all Asian Americans organizations).

Thank you again for your continous support and hope to see you all at
our next event!

Johnny Wu
President 2004 & 2005
Organization of Chinese American of Greater Cleveland
OCAGC
http://www.ocagc.org