[NEohioPAL]Sseeking New Character for TV Series

Alexcine at aol.com Alexcine at aol.com
Mon Sep 19 09:24:50 PDT 2005

--part1_1a9.3f61ff6f.30604052_boundary

Prelude2Cinema is seeking a female in her 20s for the role of a news reporter
in "Out of Darkness." This is a reoccurring character. The reporter will be
bold and outspoken. Contact Executive Producer Alex P. Michaels ASAP at
dark at prelude2cinema.com

Other roles are also available in the Series. We are currently working on the
fifth episode of a 13 episode season. The Series is airing on Dish network
nationwide. It was also recently profiled in the Cleveland Plain Dealer. See
http://www.prelude2cinema.com/dark.htm for more details.

--part1_1a9.3f61ff6f.30604052_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><FONT  BACK=3D"#ffffff" style=3D"BACKGROU=
ND-COLOR: #ffffff" SIZE=3D2 PTSIZE=3D10>Prelude2Cinema is seeking a female i=
ive Producer Alex P. Michaels ASAP at dark at prelude2cinema.com
<BR>
<BR>Other roles are also available in the Series. We are currently working o=
n the fifth episode of a 13 episode season. The Series is airing on Dish net=
work nationwide. It was also recently profiled in the Cleveland Plain Dealer=
. See http://www.prelude2cinema.com/dark.htm for more details.
<BR></FONT></HTML>

--part1_1a9.3f61ff6f.30604052_boundary--