[NEohioPAL]"Urinetown" mention

Eric Oswald eric.oswald at sherwin.com
Mon Sep 19 10:03:44 PDT 2005

I completely agree with Roy Berko's review of "Urinetown: The Musical"
at the Beck Center, but surely it must have been an oversight for him to
not mention Lenne Jacobs-Snively.  I saw the show on preview night and
she floored me in her portrayal of Penelope Pennywise!  And what a
voice!  She nearly blew the roof off the place!  Her rendition of the
song "Privilege To Pee" was one of the high points of the show.  Kudos
to her and the entire cast!  I have not laughed that much watching a
show since "Forbidden Broadway" came to town nearly a decade ago.  I had
tears streaming down the sides of my face plus my throat was sore from
laughing.

You all must go see "Urinetown: The Musical" at the Beck!