[NEohioPAL]Pampering begins at home...

Ryan, Linda LRyan at ralaw.com
Tue Sep 20 05:41:55 PDT 2005

------_=_NextPart_001_01C5BDDF.3388D2EE

Hi, my name is Linda Ryan and I am active in the local theater community.  I
also work as a consultant for BeautiControl, a leader in the field of skin
care, with a skin care regimen designed to suit every skin type, including
sensitive or acne-prone skin.  We also have soothing, relaxing spa products
and exceptional make-up items.

Think about booking a home spa, where free, mini-spa treatments will be
given to you and your guests:  "Show-of-Hands" instant manicure; warmed and
scented neck-wrap; soothing music and candles; lip treatment for those
little lines around our mouths, restful nourishing eyepads; microderm
abrasion demo; warmed foot cream and socks for that "limp noodle" feel.

Being the hostess for a BeautiControl Spa is easier than any home party
you've ever had.  All you do is choose a theme (we have a bunch of them:
Chocolate Lovers'; Wine 'n Cheese Lovers'; Margarita Lovers'; and many
more).  Then simply let me know who you want to invite, give me their names
and addresses - and I do the rest.  I will send out invitations and bring my
inventory to your home for an evening or afternoon of being pampered.  You
provide the refreshments and I provide the entertainment, as well as
presenting my hostess with a beautiful gift and 50% off retail price on all
of the products she wants to order at her spa.

Email (lryan at ralaw.com) or call me (330-808-7872) to book your party today.
Remember, Christmas is just around the corner!  :-)

--Linda
BeautiControl Consultant

------_=_NextPart_001_01C5BDDF.3388D2EE

<HTML>
<HEAD>
charset=3DUS-ASCII">
5.5.2658.24">
<TITLE>Pampering begins at home...</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>

<P><FONT COLOR=3D"#0000FF" FACE=3D"Arial">Hi, my name is Linda Ryan and =
I am active in the local theater community.  I also work as a =
consultant for<I> BeautiControl,</I> a leader in the field of skin =
care, with a skin care regimen designed to suit every skin type, =
including sensitive or acne-prone skin.  We also have soothing, =
relaxing spa products and exceptional make-up items.</FONT></P>

<P><FONT COLOR=3D"#0000FF" FACE=3D"Arial">Think about booking a home =
spa, where free, mini-spa treatments will be given to you and your =
guests:  "Show-of-Hands" instant manicure; warmed and =
scented neck-wrap; soothing music and candles; lip treatment for those =
little lines around our mouths, restful nourishing eyepads; microderm =
abrasion demo; warmed foot cream and socks for that "limp =
noodle" feel. </FONT></P>

<P><FONT COLOR=3D"#0000FF" FACE=3D"Arial">Being the hostess for =
a</FONT><I> <FONT COLOR=3D"#0000FF" =
FACE=3D"Arial">BeautiControl</FONT></I><FONT COLOR=3D"#0000FF" =
FACE=3D"Arial"> Spa is easier than any home party you've ever =
had.  All you do is choose a theme (we have a bunch of them:  =
Chocolate Lovers'; Wine 'n Cheese Lovers'; Margarita Lovers'; and many =
more).  Then simply let me know who you want to invite, give me =
their names and addresses - and I do the rest.  I will send out =
invitations and bring my inventory to your home for an evening or =
afternoon of being pampered.  You provide the refreshments and I =
provide the entertainment, as well as presenting my hostess with a =
beautiful gift and 50% off retail price on all of the products she =
wants to order at her spa.</FONT></P>

<P><FONT COLOR=3D"#0000FF" FACE=3D"Arial">Email (lryan at ralaw.com) or =
call me (330-808-7872) to book your party today.  Remember, =
Christmas is just around the corner!  :-) </FONT></P>

<P><FONT COLOR=3D"#0000FF" FACE=3D"Arial">--Linda</FONT>
<BR><I><FONT COLOR=3D"#0000FF" FACE=3D"Arial">BeautiControl =
Consultant</FONT></I>
</P>

</BODY>
</HTML>