[NEohioPAL]Thank You Thank You Thank You from Cabaret Dada

Cabaret Dada cabaretdada at aztemail.com
Wed Sep 21 12:12:09 PDT 2005

Cabaret Dada wants to thank everyone who came out last weekend for our Hurricane Katrina Relief Weekend.  We are still calculating how much was donated, between the ticket donations and individual donations, (c'mon, we're improvisers, not accountants) but the spirit of reaching out to those affected was felt by all.

Inspired by your generosity, Cabaret Dada wants to give back.  So this weekend, tickets to all shows will be discounted to $10 each.  Just enter the code "THANKS" at http:///www.cabaretdada.com when making reservations, put it in an email to somedada at aol.com, or mention it when making reservations by phone at 216.696.HAHA (4242).

Show times will be:
Friday, 9/23/05
10:30 PM

Saturday, 9/24/05
8:00 PM and 10:30 PM

A couple more quick reminders:

First off, Dada's holiday schedule is filling quickly, so make sure to call us at 216.696.HAHA (4242) to book Dada for your celebration, your place or ours.  And remember, Dada is available for birthday parties, bachelor or bachelorette parties, going away bashes, retirement parties, "Talk Like a Pirate Day" parties (yes, it's already over [see http://www.talklikeapirate.com], but you can always have a belated party).  Regardless of the situation, Dada can bring their own particular brand of funny.  So find a holiday (http://www.earthcalendar.net is a good place to look), plan a party, and email Dada at somedada at aol.com.

Secondly, time is running out to sign up for Cabaret Dada Improv Intensives.  Improv 101 classes start October 4th, so be sure to call 216.696.HAHA (4242) or email at somedada at aol.com soon to register.  Further details are available at http://www.cabaretdada.com/classes.asp.

Cabaret Dada
1210 West 6th Street
In the Warehouse District
216.696.HAHA (4242)