[NEohioPAL]Piano for Sale - regularly tuned

Christine Winsberg deekdiva at sbcglobal.net
Wed Sep 21 20:37:15 PDT 2005

--0-1967789908-1127360235=:49028

I have a lovely circa 1930's Winter Studio Upright piano for sale. It has a beautiful mahogany case, is simple with clean lines. It has a lovely bright sound and keys that are easy to play (not heavy). There is a matching newly re-upholsered piano bench in excellent condition.

My piano has given me many years of pleasure and I have regularly tuned it every 6-12 months. The only flaw is that the keys are slightly chipped at the ends from when my children were little.

I am parting with this "dear friend" because I recently inherited my father's Baldwin Grand.

I am asking $800 or best offer. The piano is in Cleveland Heights. If you are interested, either email me back or contact me at: Chris @ (216)-397-5831.

--0-1967789908-1127360235=:49028

<DIV>I have a lovely circa 1930's Winter Studio Upright piano for sale. It has a beautiful mahogany case, is simple with clean lines. It has a lovely bright sound and keys that are easy to play (not heavy). There is a matching newly re-upholsered piano bench in excellent condition.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>My piano has given me many years of pleasure and I have regularly tuned it every 6-12 months. The only flaw is that the keys are slightly chipped at the ends from when my children were little.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>I am parting with this "dear friend" because I recently inherited my father's Baldwin Grand.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>I am asking $800 or best offer. The piano is in Cleveland Heights. If you are interested, either email me back or contact me at: Chris @ (216)-397-5831. </DIV>
--0-1967789908-1127360235=:49028--