[NEohioPAL]Seeking Audition Help

Shira E. Puncekar sep219 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 23 10:25:12 PDT 2005

--0-993961131-1127496312=:160

Hi Everyone,

I am planning to audition for a musical at my college for Spring semester....I'm not a vocal major, but I do sing, and have a low alto range. I've been having a hard time finding a good audition song, and really have no time for lessons right now. If there are any vocal coaches out there that can give me some song suggestions for a female, low alto, broadway-style audition piece, I'd really appreciate it. (I'm trying to stay away from the over-used songs like that of 'Chicago, Cats, etc.)
Thanks!
~Shira
sep219 at yahoo.com

---------------------------------
Yahoo! for Good
--0-993961131-1127496312=:160

<DIV>Hi Everyone, </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>I am planning to audition for a musical at my college for Spring semester....I'm not a vocal major, but I do sing, and have a low alto range. I've been having a hard time finding a good audition song, and really have no time for lessons right now. If there are any vocal coaches out there that can give me some song suggestions for a female, low alto, broadway-style audition piece, I'd really appreciate it. (I'm trying to stay away from the over-used songs like that of 'Chicago, Cats, etc.)</DIV>
<DIV>Thanks!</DIV>
<DIV>~Shira</DIV>
<DIV><A href="mailto:sep219 at yahoo.com">sep219 at yahoo.com</A></DIV>
<DIV> </DIV><p>