[NEohioPAL]Organist and Accompanist available for weddings and memorial services

Alan or Judith Higbee aj.higbee at sbcglobal.net
Fri Sep 23 15:26:36 PDT 2005

--0-129509812-1127514396=:14469

Organist and Accompanist available for weddings and memorial services
  a.. I am available on weekdays, Saturdays, and Sunday afternoons/evenings to play for events such as weddings, funerals or evening contemporary services.
  c.. I can also meet with a soloist or instrumentalist to rehearse, make repertoire suggestions, help them in learning a difficult piece, or transpose the piece to a more suitable key for their voice or instrument.
  d.. I have accompanied choirs, soloists and instrumentalists of all ages, in all styles of traditional and contemporary sacred music, for many years.
  e.. My accompaniment and hymn-leading experience includes piano, pipe organs, electronic church organs, and digital keyboards. Please feel free to call me any time you are looking for an accompanist.
thank you!
Alan J. Higbee
Beachwood, OH
216-595-1262
aj.higbee at sbcglobal.net

--0-129509812-1127514396=:14469

<DIV><STRONG>Organist and Accompanist available for weddings and memorial services<BR></STRONG>  a.. I am available on weekdays, Saturdays, and Sunday afternoons/evenings to play for events such as weddings, funerals or evening contemporary services.<BR>  c.. I can also meet with a soloist or instrumentalist to rehearse, make repertoire suggestions, help them in learning a difficult piece, or transpose the piece to a more suitable key for their voice or instrument.<BR>  d.. I have accompanied choirs, soloists and instrumentalists of all ages, in all styles of traditional and contemporary sacred music, for many years.<BR>  e.. My accompaniment and hymn-leading experience includes piano, pipe organs, electronic church organs, and digital keyboards. Please feel free to call me any time you are looking for an accompanist.<BR>thank you!<B><BR>Alan J. Higbee<BR>Beachwood, OH<BR>216-595-1262<BR><A
 href="mailto:aj.higbee at sbcglobal.net">aj.higbee at sbcglobal.net</A><BR></B></DIV>
--0-129509812-1127514396=:14469--