[NEohioPAL]FREELANCE GRANTWRITER/FUNDRAISER AVAILABLE

DEBRA WIENER debrawiener at sbcglobal.net
Fri Sep 23 18:06:23 PDT 2005

--0-501792189-1127523983=:57884

I am available to nonprofit arts organizations to assist in raising funds through grants and fundraising events.  I have nearly 25 years experience.  My rates are reasonable and having managed 4 nonprofit organizations, I can share some strategic thinking and planning with your group.  I will not take a project where I don't think we have a good chance of success.
Feel free to email me at this email or at debrawiener at sbcglobal.net.  Thank you.

--0-501792189-1127523983=:57884

<DIV>I am available to nonprofit arts organizations to assist in raising funds through grants and fundraising events.  I have nearly 25 years experience.  My rates are reasonable and having managed 4 nonprofit organizations, I can share some strategic thinking and planning with your group.  I will not take a project where I don't think we have a good chance of success.</DIV>
<DIV>Feel free to email me at this email or at <A href="mailto:debrawiener at sbcglobal.net">debrawiener at sbcglobal.net</A>.  Thank you.</DIV>
--0-501792189-1127523983=:57884--