[NEohioPAL]RE: Need entertainment for family reunion

Ben Topping bentopping at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 23 05:28:03 PDT 2005

RE: Need entertainment for family reunion:

Mel:

One suggestion for your family reunion is to think about obtaining a
professional theatrical combat company like the one I belong to, The Ring of
Steel (http://www.ringofsteel.com -- select "Ann Arbor" facility). Besides
working some of the largest Renaissance/Medieval festivals in the US, we
also perform in films, stage, and at various size parties. We often travel
out of state (this week we're in MO).

It's a blast for all ages of the live "audience" (party) because we can be
completely interactive while staying in character. And seeing live sword
fighting with period attire/weapons is exciting for all.

Please read the description on the first webpage of how we typically work,
but remember we customize to your needs/budget. You can contact them at
rosteel at umich.edu -- tell them Ben Topping sent you.

Good luck!
Ben
http://www.bentopping.com