[NEohioPAL]A Primer on Absinthe

David Hansen pengo at davidhansen.org
Tue Sep 27 03:27:11 PDT 2005

--MS_Mac_OE_3210647231_90540_MIME_Part

I'm the Green Fairy!

"i have this problem with this drink people used to make int the 1700s from
all kinds of natural stuff they found in there gardins and stuff. Its calld
abs inthe . Its made from the boiled up wormwood plant and I have to try it.
Would you mind telling me how to boil up wormwood to get the good stuf out
of it.?"

Read all about it:  http://thevampyres.blogspot.com
THE VAMPYRES opens October 5 at CPT.

--MS_Mac_OE_3210647231_90540_MIME_Part

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>A Primer on Absinthe</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<B>I'm the Green Fairy!<BR>
<BR>
</B>"i have this problem with this drink people used to make int the 1=
700s from all kinds of natural stuff they found in there gardins and stuff. =
Its calld abs inthe . Its made from the boiled up wormwood plant and I have =
to try it. Would you mind telling me how to boil up wormwood to get the good=
 stuf out of it.?"<BR>
<BR>
Read all about it:  http://thevampyres.blogspot.com<BR>
THE VAMPYRES opens October 5 at CPT.
</BODY>
</HTML>

--MS_Mac_OE_3210647231_90540_MIME_Part--