[NEohioPAL]Your Last Chance to Sign Up for Cabaret Dada's Improv Intensives!

Cabaret Dada cabaretdada at aztemail.com
Tue Sep 27 09:06:02 PDT 2005

OK, seriously now.  We've told you about the Improv Intensives 101 starting October 4th.  We've reminded you about the Improv Intensives 101 starting October 4th.  And now look what next Tuesday is...that's right, October 4th.

Now if you've already signed up for the Improv Intensives, you're sitting pretty.  You're reading this, laughing at the suckers who haven't signed up yet.  You have 7 - 9:30 booked for the next eight Tuesdays, and you're happy as a lark.  You've got your feet up on the desk, cracking your knuckles, knowing that you have it made.  (Here comes the boss!  Put your feet down!)

But if for some reason you HAVEN'T yet signed up for the Improv Intensives, you still have a chance. Cabaret Dada's Improv Intensives are not your ordinary improvisation class. They are a unique and entertaining exploration of the improvisational process. The Intensives are designed to promote within the student the ability to communicate with a partner, to think "on your feet" and to tap into the performance power of the individual working as part of an ensemble.  And at only $175 for an 8-week course, it's an incredible deal.

So take the opportunity now to sign up, either by phone at 216.696.HAHA (4242) or via email at somedada at aol.com.  We'll even give you a chance to see the cast of Something Dada this weekend at a discounted cost, to remind you how much you want to take this chance to learn from the masters.  Simply use the code "INTENSIVE" when making reservations at http://www.cabaretdada.com, by phone at 216.696.HAHA (4242) or via email at somedada at aol.com and we'll give you a discounted $10 admission.

Show times for this weekend are:
Friday, 9/30/05
10:30 PM

Saturday, 10/1/05
8:00 PM and 10:30 PM

Look forward to seeing you there, and on Tuesdays for Improv 101!

Cabaret Dada
1210 West 6th Street
In the Warehouse District
216.696.HAHA (4242)