[NEohioPAL]LCCC Theatre Needs Special Make-up Artist for "Wizard of Oz"

Diane Papp dpapp at lorainccc.edu
Wed Sep 28 13:24:09 PDT 2005

--------------020203060602050803030807

    I am presently in need of someone experienced to do the special
make-up for our production of "Wizard of Oz".Yes, this is a paying gig.
Lorain County Community College is located in Elyria, OH (Lorain
County). Dates needed are Oct.20-29. Needs to be here for all dress
rehearsals and performances. Experience working with students a must.
Photos of your work a plus.
    If interested, please contact me at LCCC Costume Shop, 440-366-7140.
email dpapp at lorainccc.edu

             Thanks,
                Diane Papp

--------------020203060602050803030807

begin:vcard
fn:Diane Papp
n:Papp;Diane
org:Lorain County Community College;Arts & Humanities-Theatre Dept.
adr;dom:;;1005 N.Abbe Rd., SC 237;Elyria;OH;44035
email;internet:dpapp at lorainccc.edu
title:LCCC Costume Shop Supervisor
tel;work:440-366-7140
tel;fax:440-366-4663