[NEohioPAL]Inlet Dance Theatre suddenly homeless

Bill Wade Jr inletdancetheatre at sbcglobal.net
Fri Sep 30 07:46:03 PDT 2005

--0-2105453320-1128091563=:90552

Greetings, everyone.

Severance Athletic Club (Cleve. Hts, OH) has been the rehearsal home of Inlet Dance Theatre since it's inception nearly five years ago.  We found out a few days ago that Severance Athletic Club is permanently closing their doors--today (Sept 30 '05) which leaves the company without a rehearsal home.  Additionally, Inlet just started our Fall Class Offerings in modern, ballet, hip-hop technique, and our high school goup the Inlet Youth Ensemble.  We need to immediately find space for those classes/students as well.

I need to find a new home for Inlet Dance Theatre to conduct our weekday rehearsals and classes.  Please call the Inlet office at 216.382.0201 or email us at inletdancetheatre at sbcglobal.net if you have any pertinent information.

Much thanks!

Bill Wade
Artistic Director/Founder
Inlet Dance Theatre
www.inletdance.org
--0-2105453320-1128091563=:90552

<DIV>Greetings, everyone.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Severance Athletic Club (Cleve. Hts, OH) has been the rehearsal home of Inlet Dance Theatre since it's inception nearly five years ago.  We found out a few days ago that Severance Athletic Club is permanently closing their doors--today (Sept 30 '05) which leaves the company without a rehearsal home.  Additionally, Inlet just started our Fall Class Offerings in modern, ballet, hip-hop technique, and our high school goup the Inlet Youth Ensemble.  We need to immediately find space for those classes/students as well.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>I need to find a new home for Inlet Dance Theatre to conduct our weekday rehearsals and classes.  Please call the Inlet office at 216.382.0201 or email us at <A href="mailto:inletdancetheatre at sbcglobal.net">inletdancetheatre at sbcglobal.net</A> if you have any pertinent information.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Much thanks!</DIV>
--0-2105453320-1128091563=:90552--