[NEohioPAL]Opportunity Knocking

streamliners streamliners at alltel.net
Fri Sep 30 19:20:11 PDT 2005

------=_NextPart_000_000B_01C5C60D.1FBBE810

Opportunity Knocking

We are an established professional commercial screen-print and =
embroidery studio. Our client base consists of local and national level =
corporate, non-profit, educational, industrial, commercial and retail =
clientele at all levels. Over two decades of expertise in our industry. =
Customer service, providing our clients with ultra high quality and the =
way we choose to do business is what sets us apart from the norm.=20

Currently we are looking for those who love to network, love to =
cross-sell and love the feel of cash flowing through their finger tips.=20

Everyone knows someone professionally and/or personally who uses =
promotional apparel. As long as you can talk the talk (which I will =
teach you), spend the time networking and ask for the business - you are =
sure to make money! It is not hard once we teach you the biz.

We compensate by a percentage of the net profit. Depending on the size =
of the order will depend on how much you can make. Orders normally run =
from small to gigantic depending on the niche market you choose to =
target.=20

If this interests you then please call Donna @ 440.338.1079 or email me =
@ streamliners at alltel.net

Have a good!
DLPB
------=_NextPart_000_000B_01C5C60D.1FBBE810

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV align=3Dcenter><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2><STRONG>Opportunity=20
Knocking</STRONG></FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>We are an established professional =
commercial=20
screen-print and embroidery studio. Our client base consists of local =
and=20
national level corporate, non-profit, educational, industrial, =
commercial and=20
retail clientele at all levels. Over two decades of expertise in our =
industry.=20
Customer service, providing our clients with ultra high quality and the =
way we=20
choose to do business is what sets us apart from the norm. </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Currently we are looking for those who =
love to=20
network, love to cross-sell and love the feel of cash flowing through =
their=20
finger tips. </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Everyone knows someone professionally =
and/or=20
personally who uses promotional apparel. As long as you can talk the =
talk (which=20
I will teach you), spend the time networking and ask for the business - =
you are=20
sure to make money! It is not hard once we teach you the =
biz.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>We compensate by a percentage of the =
net profit.=20
Depending on the size of the order will depend on how much you can make. =
Orders=20
normally run from small to gigantic depending on the niche market you =
choose to=20
target. </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>If this interests you then please call =
Donna @=20
440.338.1079 or email me @ <A=20
href=3D"mailto:streamliners at alltel.net">streamliners at alltel.net</A></FONT=
></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Have a good!</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>DLPB</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_000B_01C5C60D.1FBBE810--