[NEohioPAL]Re: Black Patent Leather Shoes...

Pommy Pommy at neo.rr.com
Sun Oct 2 16:25:18 PDT 2005

--=====================_2641798==_.ALT

At 12:02 AM 10/2/05 -0500, you wrote:
>acn3 at uakron.edu

Hi, Adam!  You asked about Do Black Patent Leather Shoes Really Reflect
Up?  It may be that you saw my message when I posted the 2005-2006 season
of the Stow Players - since that is our musical this season.  Production
dates are:  February 2-25.  Auditions are:  November 13 and 14 at the
Heritage Barn, 5328 Young Road, Stow, Ohio.  Hope to see you at
auditions!  Check our web site (www.stowplayers.org) for directions, more
details, and contact information.  Thanks for checking!

--Linda Ryan

--=====================_2641798==_.ALT

Hi, Adam!  You asked about <i>Do Black Patent Leather Shoes Really
Reflect Up?</i>  It may be that you saw my message when I posted the
2005-2006 season of the Stow Players - since that is our musical this
season.  <b>Production dates </b>are:  February 2-25.
<b>Auditions </b>are:  November 13 and 14 at the Heritage Barn, 5328
Young Road, Stow, Ohio.  Hope to see you at auditions!  Check
our web site
for directions, more details, and contact information.  Thanks for
checking!<br>
--Linda Ryan<br>