[NEohioPAL]Maureen Dempsey ,Worshop... Amazing ...

Moviemanandy at aol.com Moviemanandy at aol.com
Tue Oct 4 00:15:04 PDT 2005

--part1_212.a8ff4bc.307385f8_boundary

      Hello my name is Andy Schofield. I just wanted to take a moment to
e-mail everyone on this list to say... W.O.W. was a success last night. That is
Maureen Dempsy's acting workshop.

I have been attending private classes with Maureen as my private coach for
5-6 weeks now and have noticed a amazing improvement . Espicially with my
confidence with the script given ...no matter what the content may be.

If talent is serious in getting ahead in this market or even eventually
moving on to possibly even bigger markets,I would highly encourage everyone to
check out her Monday W.O.W. group classes or even ask her about her private
coaching sessions.If anyone has any questions feel free to call or e-mail me
anytime, or contact her directly.

Maureen Dempsey - Acting Coach

fromstage2screen at yahoo.com

Phone # : 440-313-8326

Respectfully , Andy Schofield

www.moviemanandy.com   216-956-9872

--part1_212.a8ff4bc.307385f8_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><HTML><BODY BGCOLOR=3D"#ffffff"><FONT  BA=
CK=3D"#ffffff" style=3D"BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" SIZE=3D2 PTSIZE=3D10><BR>
<BR>
</FONT><FONT  COLOR=3D"#ff0000" BACK=3D"#ffffff" style=3D"BACKGROUND-COLOR:=20=
#ffffff" SIZE=3D5 PTSIZE=3D18 FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0"=
>      Hello my name is Andy Schofield. I just want=
ed to take a moment to e-mail everyone on this list to say... W.O.W. was a s=
uccess last night. That is Maureen Dempsy's acting workshop. <BR>
<BR>
I have been attending private classes with Maureen as my private coach for 5=
-6 weeks now and have noticed a amazing improvement . Espicially with my con=
fidence with the script given ...no matter what the content may be. <BR>
<BR>
If talent is serious in getting ahead in this market or even eventually movi=
ng on to possibly even bigger markets,I would highly encourage everyone to c=
heck out her Monday W.O.W. group classes or even ask her about her private c=
oaching sessions.If anyone has any questions feel free to call or e-mail me=20=
anytime, or contact her directly.<BR>
<BR>
Maureen Dempsey - Acting Coach<BR>
<BR>