[NEohioPAL]Seeking a Voice Teacher, and Opinions / Recommendations

Greg S voix_2000 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 4 21:16:12 PDT 2005

--0-710312786-1128485772=:59900

Hello;

I am new to the area and looking for a qualified voice teacher / repertoire coach. I am interested in both classical and musical theatre singing.

If you are a teacher, please let me know where and when you are available to teach, and what you charge. A little info on your teaching style and philosophy and background would be great too.

I also welcome any recommendations from non-teachers, or any experiences either positive or negative that anyone on this list might be willing to share to help me make a decision.

I'm very anxious to find a coach and get started soon. Thanks for your help.

Thanks,

Greg

---------------------------------
Yahoo! for Good
--0-710312786-1128485772=:59900

<DIV>Hello;</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>I am new to the area and looking for a qualified voice teacher / repertoire coach. I am interested in both classical and musical theatre singing.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>If you are a teacher, please let me know where and when you are available to teach, and what you charge. A little info on your teaching style and philosophy and background would be great too.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>I also welcome any recommendations from non-teachers, or any experiences either positive or negative that anyone on this list might be willing to share to help me make a decision.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>I'm very anxious to find a coach and get started soon. Thanks for your help.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Thanks, </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Greg</DIV><p>