[NEohioPAL]FREE COPIER to Arts Organization!

Greg Vovos iorhino at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 5 08:15:08 PDT 2005

We would like to donate the copier listed below to an
Arts Organization in need:

Ricoh Aficio 350 Digital Copier/Fax
Auto Doc Feeder
Four paper trays
Bypass Tray, Duplex Unit, Interchange Unit, 8 MB
Memory and Image Enhance Kit

The Fax's ON HOOK DIAL does not work. However, the Fax
still works; you just can't dial the number and hear
whether or not the fax you are dialing picks up.

Will donate this to a needy cause. Must be picked up
from our near westside Cleveland warehouse. Available
date to be announced. Will be available within the
month of October.

Pictures and any answers to your questions will be
emailed upon request. Please email jean at zubal.com.

Thanks!

Yahoo! for Good