[NEohioPAL]Pool Table

ELLIOTT HOOPER screamineagle915 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Oct 6 08:25:53 PDT 2005

--0-1787601200-1128612353=:98045

Thanks for your responses on the slot machine and the air hockey talbe theere both sold!
The pool table is still available and I am cutting the price by $100.  This is a very nice table for $400.  And what the heck I'll throw in the three light table light for free.

Elliott
299-8378

--0-1787601200-1128612353=:98045

<DIV>Thanks for your responses on the slot machine and the air hockey talbe theere both sold!</DIV>
<DIV>The pool table is still available and I am cutting the price by $100.  This is a very nice table for $400.  And what the heck I'll throw in the three light table light for free.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Elliott </DIV>
<DIV>299-8378</DIV>
--0-1787601200-1128612353=:98045--