[NEohioPAL]Live Acts: AKA the Gay Thing

Brentw617 at aol.com Brentw617 at aol.com
Thu Oct 6 22:21:15 PDT 2005

--part1_13d.1d2db292.30775fcb_boundary

To all the people like Tom that are out there reading this message... First,
as a father, let me say to Tom, I sincerely hope that you are not sheltering
your children from so much as seeing the word homosexual in print and thus
instilling a prejudice in them at such a young age. Shame on you! Having a child
of my own, I wish to expose her to all sorts of people: gay, straight, black
and white, etc... And I hope because of her exposure to these different people,
that she will grow up with an open mind and be tolerant of everyone. Secondly,
I would like to encourage everyone out there who has the ability to attend
this event to do so.   We need to support the rights of every human- and not
just the rights of Straight, Rich, White Men. Thanks Fred for keeping this
discussion open.

Brent E. Whetstone
Producer
Brent Whetstone Productions
www.brentwprod.com

--part1_13d.1d2db292.30775fcb_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><HTML><FONT COLOR=3D"#000000" FACE=3D"Gen=
eva" FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" SIZE=3D"2">To all the people like Tom that are out=
 there reading this message... First, as a father, let me say to Tom, I sinc=
erely hope that you are not sheltering your children from so much as seeing=20=
the word homosexual in print and thus instilling a prejudice in them at such=
 a young age. Shame on you! Having a child of my own, I wish to expose her t=
o all sorts of people: gay, straight, black and white, etc... And I hope bec=
ause of her exposure to these different people, that she will grow up with a=
n open mind and be tolerant of everyone. Secondly, I would like to encourage=
 everyone out there who has the ability to attend this event to do so. =
  We need to support the rights of every human- and not just the rights of S=
traight, Rich, White Men. Thanks Fred for keeping this discussion open.<BR>
<BR>
Brent E. Whetstone<BR>
Producer<BR>
Brent Whetstone Productions<BR>
www.brentwprod.com </FONT><FONT COLOR=3D"#000000" FACE=3D"Geneva" FAMILY=3D"=
SANSSERIF" SIZE=3D"2"></FONT></HTML>

--part1_13d.1d2db292.30775fcb_boundary--