[NEohioPAL]Homosexual acts.

Evie Morris bachtobroadway42 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Oct 7 05:16:48 PDT 2005

--0-747843659-1128687408=:25948

In the 60's Martin Luther King said "something" akin to "  I look forward to a day when people are judged by the content of their character, rather than the color of their skin." I also look forward to a day when people are judged by the content of their character rather than their hormonal balance or their sexual preference. A day when AGAPE love does not segregate by gender or choices dictated by personal freedom.
    I do not doubt that there will  come a time in the evolution of humankind that all of this is irrelevent,although I do not expect to see it in my lifetime. In the present, I hope those who can, DO support this event and yes, INGENUITY was a testimony that people do go to downtown Cleveland.
  Finally, with all the heartbreak and negativity in the world, I would encourage anyone who can to take the high road and look for the LIGHT and LOVE.
                                                          Shalom & love,   Evie Rosen-Morris

--0-747843659-1128687408=:25948

<DIV>In the 60's Martin Luther King said "something" akin to "  I look forward to a day when people are judged by the content of their character, rather than the color of their skin." I also look forward to a day when people are judged by the content of their character rather than their hormonal balance or their sexual preference. A day when AGAPE love does not segregate by gender or choices dictated by personal freedom.</DIV>
<DIV>    I do not doubt that there will  come a time in the evolution of humankind that all of this is irrelevent,although I do not expect to see it in my lifetime. In the present, I hope those who can, DO support this event and yes, INGENUITY was a testimony that people do go to downtown Cleveland.</DIV>
<DIV>  Finally, with all the heartbreak and negativity in the world, I would encourage anyone who can to take the high road and look for the LIGHT and LOVE.</DIV>
<DIV>                                                          Shalom & love,   Evie Rosen-Morris</DIV>
--0-747843659-1128687408=:25948--