[NEohioPAL]MARGARET CHO CORRECTION!!!!

crosenth at kent.edu crosenth at kent.edu
Fri Oct 7 19:54:08 PDT 2005

Due to a mix-up on our part in advertising, the sale of tickets for
the Margaret Cho event will be post-poned to the next day, Tuesday,
October 11th.  We apologize for any confusion.

Below is the corrected information:

"Physically gifted. . . convulsed the audience . . . murderously
funny." - New York Times, Aug. 30 2004

"...biting and incisive humor." - San Francisco Chronicle, Sept. 2,
2005.

PRIDE! Kent w/ support of ACPB presents...
A NIGHT OF COMEDY WITH MARGARET CHO
Saturday, October 22
Kent State University Main Campus
8:00 P.M. MAC Center

Also sponsored by KSU College Democrats.  International Film Society,
Delta Lambda Phi, and the KSU Feminist Union.

How much?  FREE for ALL KSU undergrads (w/ID present)  $15.00 General
Admission.

Tickets go on sale Oct. 11 at the MAC Center Box Office and all
Ticketmaster locations.

Doors to event open at 7:00.

Get your tickets now!

****NOTE:  This program is NOT (I repeat: NOT) Affiliated with Kent