[NEohioPAL]Audition Ride Needed for Saturday

AC Earing alanearing at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 5 08:24:47 PDT 2005

Hello,

My name is AC Earing, and I'd like to make a trip
through Cleveland this weekend, and while I'm there,
I'd like to audition for "Between The Walls" in
Brunswick.  The audition is from 2pm to 7pm, but I'd
like to be back downtown by 3pm, so I can catch my bus
that leaves at 3pm.

I'm bussing this weekend because OH state troopers
like to pull me over and give me speeding tickets, so
I figured I'd try an alternative means of travel.  And
surprisingly, it's about the same price as driving
myself, and a lot cheaper than slaloming State Trooper
speed traps; why are there so many in OH?  Puzzling!

If this is within anyone's power to help a brutha out,
or if you're planning on auditioning too, let me know!
 Of course, I'd pitch in for fuel!

AC

ps no state troopers were harmed in the making of this post!

AC Earing
Pittsburgh Actor, Model, Producer

alanearing at yahoo.com

Yahoo! for Good