[NEohioPAL]Dear Tom, Homosexuals are...

Victor D'Altorio vdaltorio at neo.rr.com
Thu Oct 6 15:11:05 PDT 2005

--=====================_536314639==.ALT

Dear Tom,
Homosexuals are to the Arts what Heterosexuals are to Football,
neither could survive without the other.
Bring up your children to see and accept reality, and to laccept and
ove others even if different from themselves, and they'll be happy
healthy children.
Regards,
Victor D'Altorio

At 03:50 PM 10/6/2005, you wrote:
>In a message dated 10/6/2005 3:32:11 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
>olmstedhomested at hotmail.com writes:
>
>Fred
>
>I really must protest the posting of this information.  It is
>neither visual arts nor is it for the visual arts community. My kids
>read the neopal "Arts" email.  If this sort of "information" will be
>tolerated on this web site, delete my name from neohiopal immediately
>
>Tom Oravec, Olmsted Performing Arts, Board of Member/Trustee
>
>Dear Tom,
>
>I have removed you from the list as you requested.
>
>However, if you read the posting carefully you would see that the
>"acts" were things like:
>
>"rehearse lines for an upcoming show, have a meeting, work on a
>drawing or painting, take photos"
>
>I think this posting is completely appropriate to the "Northeast
>Ohio Performing Arts List" list and not only will I "tolerate"
>postings like this, I will encourage anything that relates to
>performing arts or performing artists - and that certainly includes
>the gay community.
>
>If anyone else wants to be removed from the list because of this or
>any other posting, you can check out the faqs at
><http://www.fredsternfeld.com/faqs.htm>NEohioPAL FAQS to learn how to do it.
>
>Fred
><http://www.fredsternfeld.com/>http://www.fredsternfeld.com
>216-360-0708-home
>216-496-6087-cell

--=====================_536314639==.ALT

Dear Tom,<br>
Homosexuals are to the Arts what Heterosexuals are to Football, neither
could survive without the other.<br>
Bring up your children to see and accept reality, and to laccept and ove
others even if different from themselves, and they'll be happy healthy
children.<br>
Regards,<br>
Victor D'Altorio<br><br>
At 03:50 PM 10/6/2005, you wrote:<br>
3:32:11 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, olmstedhomested at hotmail.com
writes:<br>

<dd>I really must protest the posting of this information.  It is
neither visual arts nor is it for the visual arts community. My kids read
the neopal "Arts" email.  If this sort of
"information" will be tolerated on this web site, delete my
name from neohiopal immediately<br><br>

<dd>Tom Oravec, Olmsted Performing Arts, Board of Member/Trustee<br>

</b> <br>
<b>I have removed you from the list as you requested.<br>
</b> <br>
<b>However, if you read the posting carefully you would see that the
"acts" were things like: <br>
</b> <br>
a meeting, work on a drawing or painting, take photos"<br>
<b>I think this posting is completely appropriate to the "Northeast
Ohio Performing Arts List" list and not only will I
"tolerate" postings like this, I will encourage anything that
relates to performing arts or performing artists - and that certainly
includes the gay community.  <br>
</b> <br>
<b>If anyone else wants to be removed from the list because of this or
any other posting, you can check out the faqs at
learn how to do it.  <br>
</b> <br>
216-360-0708-home<br>
216-496-6087-cell</blockquote></body>