[NEohioPAL]Need "Trendy" Location for Book Release (November)

Jamey Mixson memakefilm at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 10 15:51:32 PDT 2005

--0-710243038-1128984692=:73983

Hey All,

I'm seeking a location to throw MYSELF a book release party on the Eastside to incldue as far as West 25th Street. Would consider Art Galleries, Trendy Night clubs, Watering holes, and what not. In my continued effort to buck the system I don't want to have it at a bookstore or anything obviously connected to books.

If you know of anything...please suggest.
Thanx Jamey
memakefilm at yahoo.com

PS:
Thanx to you all that came out in the rain Saturday...I appreciate you greatly (you know who you are).

--0-710243038-1128984692=:73983

<DIV>Hey All,</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>I'm seeking a location to throw MYSELF a book release party on the Eastside to incldue as far as West 25th Street. Would consider Art Galleries, Trendy Night clubs, Watering holes, and what not. In my continued effort to buck the system I don't want to have it at a bookstore or anything obviously connected to books.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>If you know of anything...please suggest.</DIV>
<DIV>Thanx Jamey</DIV>
<DIV><A href="mailto:memakefilm at yahoo.com">memakefilm at yahoo.com</A></DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>PS:</DIV>
<DIV>Thanx to you all that came out in the rain Saturday...I appreciate you greatly (you know who you are).</DIV>
--0-710243038-1128984692=:73983--