[NEohioPAL]Critics Rant About THE VAMPYRES!

David Hansen pengo at davidhansen.org
Tue Oct 11 04:11:16 PDT 2005

--MS_Mac_OE_3211859477_5340804_MIME_Part

"TORTURE." - The Plain Dealer

CLEVELAND PUBLIC THEATRE PRESENTS "THE VAMPYRES"
written by David Hansen, directed by Alison Hernan Garrigan

FINAL FIVE PERFORMANCES!

Poetry Performed Live On-Stage
Our brash and surly teenage barista composes and performs original poetry
every evening.
Read a sample: http://thevampyres.blogspot.com

Special Wednesday Night Discount for Theater Professionals
Those in a current production can bring a program featuring their name and
receive admission to THE VAMPYRES on Wednesday, October 12 for half-price
(only $5.00.)

Witness as a young doctor enters a mysterious coffee house, encountering an
old flame, two musicians with a taste for blood, and the seeds of his own
destruction. A popular favorite in the 2005 Big Box Series, "The Vampyres"
is a serving of Sex, Blood and Rock and Roll from David Hansen ("I Hate
This"), with original music by Cleveland Goth Industrial band Queue Up.

Featuring Sadie Grossman, Margi Herwald, Tim Keo, Doug Kusak & Matt Zitelli

Performances: Wed. at 8 PM, Thu. - Sat. at 11 PM, Sun. at 6 PM
Admission: $10.00 - Reservations: 216-631-2727
The Levin Theatre at CPT, 6415 Detroit Avenue.
http://www.cptonline.org/
http://www.davidhansen.org/vampyres.html

--MS_Mac_OE_3211859477_5340804_MIME_Part

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>Critics Rant About THE VAMPYRES!</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<FONT COLOR=3D"#FF0000"><B>"TORTURE." - The Plain Dealer <BR>
</B></FONT><BR>
<B>CLEVELAND PUBLIC THEATRE PRESENTS "THE VAMPYRES" <BR>
</B>written by David Hansen, directed by Alison Hernan Garrigan<BR>
<BR>
<B><I>FINAL FIVE PERFORMANCES!<BR>
</I></B><BR>
<B>Poetry Performed Live On-Stage<BR>
</B>Our brash and surly teenage barista composes and performs original poet=
ry every evening.<BR>
Read a sample: http://thevampyres.blogspot.com<BR>
<BR>
<B>Special Wednesday Night Discount for Theater Professionals<BR>
</B>Those in a current production can bring a program featuring their name =
and receive admission to THE VAMPYRES on Wednesday, October 12 for half-pric=
e (only $5.00.)<BR>
<BR>
<I>Witness as a young doctor enters a mysterious coffee house, encountering=
 an old flame, two musicians with a taste for blood, and the seeds of his ow=
n destruction. A popular favorite in the 2005 Big Box Series, "The Vamp=
yres" is a serving of Sex, Blood and Rock and Roll from David Hansen (&=
quot;I Hate This"), with original music by Cleveland Goth Industrial ba=
nd Queue Up.<BR>
</I><BR>
Featuring Sadie Grossman, Margi Herwald, Tim Keo, Doug Kusak & Matt Zit=
elli<BR>
<BR>
Performances: Wed. at 8 PM, Thu. - Sat. at 11 PM, Sun. at 6 PM<BR>
Admission: $10.00 - Reservations: 216-631-2727<BR>
The Levin Theatre at CPT, 6415 Detroit Avenue.<BR>
<FONT COLOR=3D"#0000FF"><U>http://www.cptonline.org/<BR>
http://www.davidhansen.org/vampyres.html</U></FONT>=20
</BODY>
</HTML>

--MS_Mac_OE_3211859477_5340804_MIME_Part--