[NEohioPAL]Canton area jazz band seeking bass and trombone players

Jeffrey Bodkin jsbodkin at email.com
Wed Oct 12 16:43:15 PDT 2005

--_----------=_1129160595296200

The Bodkin Big Band a 20-piece big/jazz band is in search of a bass and a
trombone player.  The group performs all types of music and plays several
times throughout the year.  We have both paying and non-paying gigs.  We
rehearse every Saturday from 8 - 10 AM in Canton.  If you're interested
in joining please contact either Jeff or Debbie Bodkin at (330) 484-4482
or email to bodkinmusic at yahoo.com

--=20
Sign-up for Ads Free at Mail.com
http://promo.mail.com/adsfreejump.htm

--_----------=_1129160595296200

<P>The Bodkin Big Band a 20-piece big/jazz band is in search of a bass and =
a trombone player.  The group performs all types of music and plays se=
veral times throughout the year.  We have both paying and non-paying g=
igs.  We rehearse every Saturday from 8 - 10 AM in Canton.  If yo=
u're interested in joining please contact either Jeff or Debbie Bodkin at (=
330) 484-4482 or email to bodkinmusic at yahoo.com</P><BR>

--=20
or Ads Free at Mail.com<br>
=3Dadsfreejump01" target=3D"_blank">http://www.mail.com/?sr=3Dsignup</a></p>