[NEohioPAL]LCCPT seeks summer 2006 staff

Charlene Hartley hartleycharlene at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 12 18:54:16 PDT 2005

--0-808122880-1129168456=:18014

Lorain County Children's Pioneer Theatre is pleased to announce the openings of the summer staff positions for the 2006 summer season, which will run for 4 weeks, from mid-June to mid-July.  We will be interviewing for the following positions:

Executive Coordinator
Director
Music Director
Choreographer
Technical Director
Business Manager
Minis Director (to work with students in grades K-1)
Costumer

All interested parties may reply to this email or send a resumee to:
Bryan Minney
LCCPT President
629 Denison Avenue
Elyria, OH 44035

Interview dates may begin as early as late November.
Thank you!

---------------------------------
--0-808122880-1129168456=:18014

<DIV>Lorain County Children's Pioneer Theatre is pleased to announce the openings of the summer staff positions for the 2006 summer season, which will run for 4 weeks, from mid-June to mid-July.  We will be interviewing for the following positions:</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Executive Coordinator</DIV>
<DIV>Director</DIV>
<DIV>Music Director</DIV>
<DIV>Choreographer</DIV>
<DIV>Technical Director</DIV>
<DIV>Business Manager</DIV>
<DIV>Minis Director (to work with students in grades K-1)</DIV>
<DIV>Costumer</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>All interested parties may reply to this email or send a resumee to:</DIV>
<DIV>Bryan Minney</DIV>
<DIV>LCCPT President</DIV>
<DIV>629 Denison Avenue</DIV>
<DIV>Elyria, OH 44035</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Interview dates may begin as early as late November.</DIV>
<DIV>Thank you!</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV><p>
		<hr size=1> <a href="http://pa.yahoo.com/*http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=36035/*http://music.yahoo.com/unlimited/">Yahoo! Music Unlimited - Access over 1 million songs. Try it free.</a>