[NEohioPAL]ACTOR NEEDED IMMEDIATELY FOR MAJOR ROLE

Pommy Pommy at neo.rr.com
Thu Oct 13 04:10:25 PDT 2005

--=====================_578153==_.ALT

Stow Players is in rehearsal for its season opener, The Unexpected Return
of Sherlock Holmes, a mystery-comedy, that opens November 4 and runs
through Nov. 19.  Due to the sudden change in employment of one of the
actors we are in need of a male actor, in his 40s preferably, to play the
role of Benson.  This is a wonderful role and we have a super cast.  Please
give our director a call if you are available.  Call Gene Stebbins
330-688-9949 as soon as possible.  Thank you!

--Linda Ryan
Production Committee Chair
Stow Players, Inc.

--Pommy
--=====================_578153==_.ALT

Stow Players is in rehearsal for its season opener, <i>The
opens November 4 and runs through Nov. 19.  Due to the sudden change
in employment of one of the actors we are in need of a male actor, in his
40s preferably, to play the role of Benson.  This is a wonderful
role and we have a super cast.  Please give our director a call if
you are available.  Call Gene Stebbins 330-688-9949 as soon as
possible.  Thank you!<br>
--Linda Ryan<br>
Production Committee Chair<br>
Stow Players, Inc.<br>