[NEohioPAL]Near West seeks digital projectors to rent (or borrow)

MnBLa at aol.com MnBLa at aol.com
Thu Oct 13 13:43:00 PDT 2005

-------------------------------1129236180

Near West Theatre, located in the St. Pat's Club building in Ohio City, is
in need of two digital projectors for our upcoming production of  Godspell.
The design concept includes a multimedia approach, and  we are prepared to use
slides if necessary, but would prefer to use digital  projectors if we can find
them to borrow or rent...

The projectors will be located high above the action, completely out of
harms way.  We are hoping to get all equipment up and running by October  30th,
and will be done with the projectors immediately after the December 4th
closing. If you have such equipment, or know someone who does, please do  not
hesitate to respond to this email, or contact our technical director Mike  Larochelle
at the theatre at 216 651-2828 x1.

Thanks for you help, and we hope to see you at the theater in November /
December...

-------------------------------1129236180

<HTML><HEAD>
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2900.2722" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
Arial"=20
e_document=20
face=3DArial color=3D#000000 size=3D2>
<DIV>Near West Theatre, located in the St. Pat's Club building in Ohio City,=
 is=20
in need of two digital projectors for our upcoming production of=20
<EM>Godspell</EM>.  The design concept includes a multimedia approach,=20=
and=20
we are prepared to use slides if necessary, but would prefer to use digital=20
projectors if we can find them to borrow or rent...</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>The projectors will be located high above the action, completely out of=
=20
harms way.  We are hoping to get all equipment up and running by Octobe=
r=20
30th, and will be done with the projectors immediately after the December 4t=
h=20
closing. If you have such equipment, or know someone who does, please d=
o=20
not hesitate to respond to this email, or contact our technical director Mik=
e=20
Larochelle at the theatre at 216 651-2828 x1.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Thanks for you help, and we hope to see you at the theater in November=20=
/=20
December...</DIV></FONT></BODY></HTML>