[NEohioPAL]This Weekend at Studio 11

Tiiu Gennert maheshwari_tiiu at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 13 14:55:57 PDT 2005

--0-1629642979-1129240557=:70885

Join Us:

Art Walk
Friday, October 14th

Celebrate the Harvest Season with Pumpkin Art &
Check out our Pumpkin Carvings

Sweetest Day
Saturday, October 15th

for an intensive

Yoga Nidra Workshop
with Tami & Terry Stingley

2:00-3:30 pm
$20 per person & $35 per couple
(Bring Your Sweetie)

Come and journey inward for the miraculous adventure of Yoga Nidra, the ancient secret of transformation that has enlightened many yogis throughout the ages.

We live in a chronically exhausted culture.  Cancer, heart disease, anxiety, and depression are stress-related illnesses that plague the modern human.  Stress and tension eat away at our health, our relationships and our happiness.  We have great intentions of changing our lives and the patterns that cause tension, exhaustion and frustration ... but because those intentions are made on the intellectual level, they have little chance of transforming us.  This is why so many well-intentioned "New Year's Resolutions" fail within weeks of their resolve.

Yoga Nidra bypasses the intellectualization process by tapping into the subconscious mind where transformation is not only possible, but inevitable.  The scientific method of  Yoga  Nidra has been used at all levels of society with phenomenal success ... from clinics to prisons, Yoga Nidra has given people back the power and control of their own reality, allowing them to realize their fullest potential.

Tami and Terry Stingley, the founders of Earthbound Yoga, have released a Yoga Nidra meditation CD and are the authors of several articles and essays on the subject.  The workshop will consist of a brief introduction on Yoga Nidra and its benefits, a Q&A, 30 minutes of basic Hatha Yoga postures to facilitate receptivity into the "Yogic Slumber", and the guided meditation of the Yoga Nidra.  Come and join them for 90 minutes that can (and will) change your life.

Studio 11
Yoga, Pilates & Thai Yoga Massage
2337 West 11th Street
Cleveland, OH 44113
216.621.8179
www.studio11tremont.com
info at studio11tremont.com

--0-1629642979-1129240557=:70885

<DIV>
<DIV>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN-LEFT: 50px; TEXT-ALIGN: left"><B><I><FONT face=Garamond size=7>Join Us:</FONT></I></B></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN-LEFT: 50px; TEXT-ALIGN: left"><B><I><FONT face=Garamond size=7>Art Walk<BR>Friday, October 14th</FONT></I></B></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN-LEFT: 50px; TEXT-ALIGN: left"><B><FONT face=Garamond size=6>Celebrate the Harvest Season with Pumpkin Art &<BR>Check out our Pumpkin Carvings</FONT></B></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN-LEFT: 50px; TEXT-ALIGN: left"> </P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN-LEFT: 50px; TEXT-ALIGN: left"><B><I><FONT face=Garamond size=7>Sweetest Day<BR>Saturday, October 15th</FONT></I></B></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN-LEFT: 50px; TEXT-ALIGN: left"><B><FONT face=Garamond size=6>for an intensive</FONT></B></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN-LEFT: 50px; TEXT-ALIGN: left"><B><FONT face=Garamond size=6><U>Yoga Nidra Workshop<BR></U><I>with Tami & Terry Stingley</I></FONT></B></P>
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN-LEFT: 50px; TEXT-ALIGN: center"><B><FONT face=Garamond size=6>2:00-3:30 pm<BR>$20 per person & $35 per couple<BR>(Bring Your Sweetie)</FONT></B></P>
<P style="MARGIN-LEFT: 25px; LINE-HEIGHT: 14.4pt"><SPAN style="COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Garamond">Come and journey inward for the miraculous adventure of Yoga Nidra, the ancient secret of transformation that has enlightened many yogis throughout the ages. </SPAN></P>
<P style="MARGIN-LEFT: 25px; LINE-HEIGHT: 14.4pt"><SPAN style="COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Garamond">We live in a chronically exhausted culture.  Cancer, heart disease, anxiety, and depression are stress-related illnesses that plague the modern human.  Stress and tension eat away at our health, our relationships and our happiness.  We have great intentions of changing our lives and the patterns that cause tension, exhaustion and frustration ... but because those intentions are made on the intellectual level, they have little chance of transforming us.  This is why so many well-intentioned "New Year's Resolutions" fail within weeks of their resolve. </SPAN></P>
<P style="MARGIN-LEFT: 25px; LINE-HEIGHT: 14.4pt"><SPAN style="COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Garamond">Yoga Nidra bypasses the intellectualization process by tapping into the subconscious mind where transformation is not only possible, but<EM><SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: Garamond"> inevitable</SPAN></EM>.  The<EM><SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: Garamond"> scientific method </SPAN></EM>of  Yoga  Nidra has been used at all levels of society with phenomenal success ... from clinics to prisons, Yoga Nidra has given people back the power and control of their own reality, allowing them to realize their fullest potential. </SPAN></P>
<P style="MARGIN-LEFT: 25px; LINE-HEIGHT: 14.4pt"><SPAN style="COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Garamond">Tami and Terry Stingley, the founders of Earthbound Yoga, have released a Yoga Nidra meditation CD and are the authors of several articles and essays on the subject.  The workshop will consist of a brief introduction on Yoga Nidra and its benefits, a Q&A, 30 minutes of basic Hatha Yoga postures to facilitate receptivity into the "Yogic Slumber", and the guided meditation of the Yoga Nidra.  Come and join them for 90 minutes that can (and will) change your life.</SPAN></P></DIV></DIV><BR><BR><DIV><FONT face=verdana><EM><STRONG>Studio 11</STRONG></EM> <BR>Yoga, Pilates & Thai Yoga Massage <BR>2337 West 11th Street <BR>Cleveland, OH 44113 <BR>216.621.8179 <BR>www.studio11tremont.com <BR>info at studio11tremont.com</FONT></DIV>
--0-1629642979-1129240557=:70885--