[NEohioPAL]For Sale 5 String Banjo

Richard B icatfishman at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 14 07:00:45 PDT 2005

I was given a blonde colored five string banjo about
15 years ago. It has a  resonator back and plays and
sounds nice. The case is in horrible condition but it
has done its job. The3 head and everything are fine. I
would rate this a beginners instrument. I do not know
the brand but it reminds me of the K banjos made in
the early 1960's.

I am selling it because I can't justify having two
banjos around the house. By the way, I tune it  like a
guitar with a drone E. This makes it easy for a
guitarist to sound rather good without having to learn
new positions.

$100 OBO gets it.