[NEohioPAL]South Pacific

Joy D. Borland jbdecker100 at juno.com
Sat Oct 15 09:36:50 PDT 2005

Attention Neohiopal community:
In my position as a Production Assistant for the CCC Eastern Campus
Theatre Arts Department, I have (fortunately) been able to observe the
rehearsal process for Fred's latest production, "South Pacific".    I
have watched the show grow into another blockbuster  that is every bit as
entertaining as "Ragtime" was.  The "guys" are wonderful--the "dames" are
beautiful, and every scene deserves applause...this is a show you really
shouldn't miss!
For further information about tickets, curtain times, etc...call
216.987.2438  or 1.800.766.6048.
We hope to see you there!
Joy Borland