[NEohioPAL]MR JOE IS GOING TO JAIL AND NEEDS YOUR HELP FOR BAIL!

myebayname1006 at aol.com myebayname1006 at aol.com
Sun Oct 16 18:25:18 PDT 2005

----------MailBlocks_8C7A0D0C4A1E427_13E4_1D55_MBLK-M30.sysops.aol.com

Hello, My name is Mr Joe, I own Mr Joe's Magic Galaxy!  Magic Galaxy is a Fa=
mily Oriented Entertainment Company!  This year, I have the honor and pleasu=
re of participating in MDA's Mentor Lock Up to help "Jerry's Kids=AE". To re=
ach my goal I need your help!
>=20
> I'd like to include you or your company on my list of contributors who
> are helping me reach my goal. Your donation would help MDA continue the
> important fight against muscular dystrophy. Check out my web page by
> clicking on the link below. There you'll find all kinds of information
> about MDA, and be able to make your tax-deductible donation on-line
> using your credit card.
>=20
> MDA serves people in our community with neuromuscular disease by
> providing clinics, support groups, assistance with the purchase and
> repair of wheelchairs, braces and communication devices, and summer=20
> camp
> for kids. MDA also funds research grants to help find treatments and
> cures for some 43 neuromuscular diseases that affect people of all=20
> ages,
> right here in our community.
>=20
> I sincerely hope that you'll take the opportunity to support MDA. If=20
> you
> have any questions, please don't hesitate to call or e-mail me.
>=20
> On behalf of the families MDA serves, thank you!
>=20
> Magically Yours,
>=20
> Mr. Joe
>=20
> Mr Joe's Magic Galaxy
> The ultimate place for entertainment that is out of this world!=20
> P.O. Box 654=20
> Mentor, OH 44061
> PH: (440) 94-MRJOE
> E-Mail mrjoe at magicgalaxy.com=20
>=20
> Click here to visit my Participant Page.
> <https://www.mdaevent.org/ONE/ParticipantInfo.aspx?j=3D8b117db9-1b03-
> 486b-9a5f-523325bebf0f>=20
>=20
>=20
> If the link above does not bring you to my Participant Page, cut and
> paste the address below into the address bar of your internet browser.
>=20
> https://www.mdaevent.org/ONE/ParticipantInfo.aspx?j=3D8b117db9-1b03-486b-9=
a5f-523325bebf0f
> P.S. IF THIS LINK DOES NOT WORK... MAKE SURE THE WHOLE LINK IS IN THE=20
> ADDRESS BAR.  I'VE NOTICED THAT IT DOESN'T ALWAYS ALL GO UP THERE SO=20
> YOU MAY HAVE TO TYPE A FEW THINGS IN! =20
>=20
> PLEASE SEND THIS TO ANYONE THAT YOU KNOW AND ESPECIALLY ANYONE THAT=20
> YOU KNOW KNOWS ME!  THANKS AGAIN!!=20
>=20

----------MailBlocks_8C7A0D0C4A1E427_13E4_1D55_MBLK-M30.sysops.aol.com

<HTML><BODY><DIV style=3D'font-family: "Verdana"; font-size: 10pt;'><DIV>Hel=
lo, My name is Mr Joe, I own Mr Joe's Magic Galaxy!  Magic Galaxy is a=20=
Family Oriented Entertainment Company!  This year, I have the honor and=
 pleasure of participating in MDA's Mentor Lock Up to help "Jerry's Kids=AE"=
. To reach my goal I need your help!<BR>> <BR>> I'd like to include yo=
u or your company on my list of contributors who<BR>> are helping me reac=
h my goal. Your donation would help MDA continue the<BR>> important fight=
 against muscular dystrophy. Check out my web page by<BR>> clicking on th=
e link below. There you'll find all kinds of information<BR>> about MDA,=20=
and be able to make your tax-deductible donation on-line<BR>> using your=20=
credit card.<BR>> <BR>> MDA serves people in our community with neurom=
uscular disease by<BR>> providing clinics, support groups, assistance wit=
h the purchase and<BR>> repair of wheelchairs, braces and communication d=
evices, and summer <BR>> camp<BR>> for kids. MDA also funds research g=
rants to help find treatments and<BR>> cures for some 43 neuromuscular di=
seases that affect people of all <BR>> ages,<BR>> right here in our co=
mmunity.<BR>> <BR>> I sincerely hope that you'll take the opportunity=20=
to support MDA. If <BR>> you<BR>> have any questions, please don't hes=
itate to call or e-mail me.<BR>> <BR>> On behalf of the families MDA s=
erves, thank you!<BR>> <BR>> Magically Yours,<BR>> <BR>> Mr. Joe=
<BR>> <BR>> Mr Joe's Magic Galaxy<BR>> The ultimate place for enter=
tainment that is out of this world! <BR>> P.O. Box 654 <BR>> Mentor, O=
H 44061<BR>> PH: (440) 94-MRJOE<BR>> E-Mail <A href=3D"mailto:mrjoe at ma=
gicgalaxy.com">mrjoe at magicgalaxy.com</A> <BR>> <BR>> Click here to vis=
it my Participant Page.<BR>> <<A href=3D"https://www.mdaevent.org/ONE/=
ParticipantInfo.aspx?j=3D8b117db9-1b03">https://www.mdaevent.org/ONE/Partici=
pantInfo.aspx?j=3D8b117db9-1b03</A>-<BR>> 486b-9a5f-523325bebf0f> <BR>=
> <BR>> <BR>> If the link above does not bring you to my Participan=
t Page, cut and<BR>> paste the address below into the address bar of your=
 internet browser.<BR>> <BR>> <A href=3D"https://www.mdaevent.org/ONE/=
ParticipantInfo.aspx?j=3D8b117db9-1b03-486b-9a5f-523325bebf0f">https://www.m=
daevent.org/ONE/ParticipantInfo.aspx?j=3D8b117db9-1b03-486b-9a5f-523325bebf0=
f</A></DIV>
<DIV>> P.S. IF THIS LINK DOES NOT WORK... MAKE SURE THE WHOLE LINK IS IN=20=
THE <BR>> ADDRESS BAR.  I'VE NOTICED THAT IT DOESN'T ALWAYS ALL GO U=
P THERE SO <BR>> YOU MAY HAVE TO TYPE A FEW THINGS IN!  <BR>> <BR=