[NEohioPAL]Save the drama for the stage please

Hollywood Prep fromstage2screen at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 17 07:47:47 PDT 2005

--0-1255500534-1129560467=:11451

First of all, I do not want the NEOPAL listing to become a place of gossip!

This is a place to conduct business and share information.  What a great resource.  When we use it to slam people that is slander!!!!

I feel I have been forced to respond for the sake of my student.  I absolutely do not agree with using this forum in this manner.

I have been working with Andy for 2 months now and he has been one of my best students!  He listens and makes adjustments and has been nothing but professional.  The work he has been concentrating on and working so hard for has been incredible.  He is very dedicated and focused and when we worked his monologue last week I was moved by his performance.  I am so sad to see this gossip posted here regarding a student who has worked so hard over the past 2 months. I have to say, (I am getting a little emotional here, sorry) this is very unprofessional on your part Deanna Hobart.  If you really had my interest at hand you would have contacted me personally instead of slamming him on the listing.

As far as his personal side, I have only known him a short time however he has been nothing but professional with me, and even though I am not a teenage girl I am not too shabby.  He has never, NEVER, been anything but professional!  And if you have something personal against him be a WOMAN and confront him face to face, please.  This is not the place for that.

To everyone else on this list.  I sincerely apologize for this.  I am extremely upset about it.  I have worked very hard for over 10 years both here and in Los Angeles to build an excellent reputation as an extremely talented and professional acting coach.  I have been asked by industry professionals to write a book about my acting theory.  I do not involve myself with childish gossip and drama.  But when you use my name to slander another individual I have to take a stand.

Please take up any personal issues with my students with them.  I am a business and I wish to remain a business.

A note to my students, I honestly and personally am committed to you professionally.  When you suceed, I do!  Hang in there and keep working hard.  You guys blow me away everyday and make my work so rewarding.

Thank you!

Professional comments only please.  fromstage2screen at yahoo.com

Now, back to business...

I welcome you all to a very professional acting workshop tonight!...

http://www.hollywoodprep.com/wow.htm

Very Humbly,
Maureen Dempsey
Still Andy's Acting Coach

P.S.  By the way Deanna, not everyone feels the way you do.  I received numerous emails after Andy's email about my workshop asking if I was the coach he was talking about and if I was, when am I available!

---------------------------------
--0-1255500534-1129560467=:11451

<DIV>First of all, I do not want the NEOPAL listing to become a place of gossip!</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>This is a place to conduct business and share information.  What a great resource.  When we use it to slam people that is slander!!!!</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>I feel I have been forced to respond for the sake of my student.  I absolutely do not agree with using this forum in this manner.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>I have been working with Andy for 2 months now and he has been one of my best students!  He listens and makes adjustments and has been nothing but professional.  The work he has been concentrating on and working so hard for has been incredible.  He is very dedicated and focused and when we worked his monologue last week I was moved by his performance.  I am so sad to see this gossip posted here regarding a student who has worked so hard over the past 2 months. I have to say, (I am getting a little emotional here, sorry) this is very unprofessional on your part Deanna Hobart.  If you really had my interest at hand you would have contacted me personally instead of slamming him on the listing.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>As far as his personal side, I have only known him a short time however he has been nothing but professional with me, and even though I am not a teenage girl I am not too shabby.  He has never, NEVER, been anything but professional!  And if you have something personal against him be a WOMAN and confront him face to face, please.  This is not the place for that.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>To everyone else on this list.  I sincerely apologize for this.  I am extremely upset about it.  I have worked very hard for over 10 years both here and in Los Angeles to build an excellent reputation as an extremely talented and professional acting coach.  I have been asked by industry professionals to write a book about my acting theory.  I do not involve myself with childish gossip and drama.  But when you use my name to slander another individual I have to take a stand.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Please take up any personal issues with my students with them.  I am a business and I wish to remain a business.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>A note to my students, I honestly and personally am committed to you professionally.  When you suceed, I do!  Hang in there and keep working hard.  You guys blow me away everyday and make my work so rewarding. </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Thank you!</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Professional comments only please.  <A href="mailto:fromstage2screen at yahoo.com">fromstage2screen at yahoo.com</A></DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Now, back to business...</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>I welcome you all to a very professional acting workshop tonight!...</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV><A href="http://www.hollywoodprep.com/wow.htm">http://www.hollywoodprep.com/wow.htm</A></DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Very Humbly,</DIV>
<DIV>Maureen Dempsey</DIV>
<DIV>Still Andy's Acting Coach</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>P.S.  By the way Deanna, not everyone feels the way you do.  I received numerous emails after Andy's email about my workshop asking if I was the coach he was talking about and if I was, when am I available!</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV><p>
		<hr size=1> <a href="http://pa.yahoo.com/*http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=36035/*http://music.yahoo.com/unlimited/">Yahoo! Music Unlimited - Access over 1 million songs. Try it free.</a>
--0-1255500534-1129560467=:11451--