[NEohioPAL]Wireless Mic Cover?

Rita K rpk59 at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 17 09:31:34 PDT 2005

<DIV class=RTE>Hello all my creative friends! Does anyone know where I can buy those teeny tiny microphone screens to cover the mic for a wireless unit? </DIV>
<DIV class=RTE> </DIV>
<DIV class=RTE>Do you know what I mean? Those round rubbery usually black 'thingies' that cover the mic - it would maybe fit over the top of your little finger. </DIV>
<DIV class=RTE> </DIV>
<DIV class=RTE>Sheesh - can you tell I've never done the technical part of a production? What are these things even called? Covers? Screens?</DIV>
<DIV class=RTE> </DIV>
<DIV class=RTE>If anyone knows where I can buy a few - or have a few - it's for my church (really!) I'd appreciate it. </DIV>
<DIV class=RTE> </DIV>
<DIV class=RTE>Thanks so much! (Oh - and Radio Shack? My first thought? They didn't have a clue!)</DIV>
<DIV class=RTE> </DIV>
<DIV class=RTE>Rita</DIV>
<DIV class=RTE> </DIV>
<DIV class=RTE><A href="mailto:rpk59 at hotmail.com">rpk59 at hotmail.com</A></DIV></div></html>