[NEohioPAL]Photographer Recommendation

Christy Decker miss_decker at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 17 17:11:29 PDT 2005

I had my heashots taken three times.  The first two times were with an
agency with a very, very pricy photographer, and the last time in Akron with
M Young.  M Young's photographs are amazing!  I can't believe how much
better they turned out compared to the ones that I had taken at the agency.
I highly recommend working with her.  Plus, she is a very inexpensive
photographer.  She does headshots, weddings, senior portraits, and other
special occasions.  If you would like to view her work or get in touch with
her, her website is http://www.young-studios.com/.

Christy Decker