[NEohioPAL]Piano Lessons for a child

Sonia Bishop sonianb at sbcglobal.net
Mon Oct 17 20:25:15 PDT 2005

--0-1860196809-1129605915=:30283

Hi all,

I am looking for an affordable piano teacher for my 5 year old son, he is very interested and drawn to music. He gets it honestly:) So if anyone can direct in the right direction I would be most greatful. We live in the Shaker area, if that helps in the recommendation.

Thanks,
Sonia

--0-1860196809-1129605915=:30283

<DIV>Hi all,</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>I am looking for an affordable piano teacher for my 5 year old son, he is very interested and drawn to music. He gets it honestly:) So if anyone can direct in the right direction I would be most greatful. We live in the Shaker area, if that helps in the recommendation.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Thanks,</DIV>
<DIV>Sonia</DIV>
--0-1860196809-1129605915=:30283--