[NEohioPAL]Second Shift Screenwriters Meeting 10-19-2005

MsChristine1980 at aol.com MsChristine1980 at aol.com
Tue Oct 18 05:50:14 PDT 2005

-------------------------------1129639814

Second Shift Screenwriters will hold their next meeting on October 19, 2005.
We will meet at Cleveland State University's main classroom building. Go to
the third floor northend overlooking Chester Ave. Cleveland State University is
located at 2121 Euclid Ave. If have any questions or need more specific
directions please email me at mschristine1980 at aol.com.

Thanks

Christine

-------------------------------1129639814

<HTML><HEAD>
rset=3DUS-ASCII">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2900.2722" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
f">
<DIV>Second Shift Screenwriters will hold their next meeting on October=
 19, 2005. We will meet at Cleveland State University's main classroom build=
ing. Go to the third floor northend overlooking Chester Ave. Cleveland State=
 University is located at 2121 Euclid Ave. If have any questions or need mor=
e specific directions please email me at <A href=3D"mailto:mschristine1980 at a=
ol.com">mschristine1980 at aol.com</A>.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Thanks</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>