[NEohioPAL]Going to the Chapel, and We're Gonna Get Dada

Cabaret Dada cabaretdada at aztemail.com
Wed Oct 19 12:45:42 PDT 2005

This weekend, Cabaret Dada will be celebrating the nuptials of one of our own, Mr. Aaron Patterson.  We like to think of it not as losing a Dada (since he'll still be a Dada), but gaining a Fae (his lovely soon-to-be-wife).  While we will be closed this Saturday, the 22nd of October, we invite you to join us (and by us I mean those of us who aren't Aaron, since he'll be rehearsing, and we all know he needs it) in raising a glass and enjoying some improv in honor of our beloved APat.  All tickets to Friday night's show at 10:30 are only $10, so come join us in celebration of Aaron's journey down the long and lovely road of wedded bliss.  And fear not, Dada shall return to its regularly scheduled programming next weekend.

Show times for this weekend are:
Friday, 10/21/05 (ALL TICKETS ONLY $10!)
10:30 PM

Saturday, 10/22/05
NO SHOW!!  (We shall return next weekend)

Cabaret Dada
1210 West 6th Street
In the Warehouse District
216.696.HAHA (4242)