[NEohioPAL]C'mon, send us your old headshots!

wspamherst at aol.com wspamherst at aol.com
Thu Oct 20 07:11:30 PDT 2005

----------MailBlocks_8C7A3974D8B4B7E_420_57E5_MBLK-M20.sysops.aol.com

Many thanks to those of you who have already answered this call. But Workshop Players needs MORE headshots. The description in the script of Neil Simon's "45 Seconds From Broadway" says that the wall is covered with DOZENS of headshots of aspiring young actors!! We need more!!

Please either email them to us or send via snail mail to:
Kathy Whitmore
7015 Baumhart Rd.
Amherst, OH 44001

we want to put YOU on our wall of fame!!

thanks!!

"If all the world's a stage, I want better lighting"

----------MailBlocks_8C7A3974D8B4B7E_420_57E5_MBLK-M20.sysops.aol.com

<HTML><BODY><DIV style='font-family: "Verdana"; font-size: 10pt;'><DIV>
<DIV>Many thanks to those of you who have already answered this call. But Workshop Players needs MORE headshots. The description in the script of Neil Simon's "45 Seconds From Broadway" says that the wall is covered with DOZENS of headshots of aspiring young actors!! We need more!!</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Please either email them to us or send via snail mail to:</DIV>
<DIV>Kathy Whitmore</DIV>
<DIV>7015 Baumhart Rd.</DIV>
<DIV>Amherst, OH 44001</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>we want to put YOU on our wall of fame!!</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>thanks!! </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>"If all the world's a stage, I want better lighting"</DIV></DIV></DIV></BODY></HTML>

----------MailBlocks_8C7A3974D8B4B7E_420_57E5_MBLK-M20.sysops.aol.com--