[NEohioPAL]Messiah Chorus needs Men

Laura Schutze laura at schutze.com
Thu Oct 20 12:50:05 PDT 2005

--0-100603544-1129837805=:2927

Thanks to all who sent female singers to us, or came in response to our last posting. Now we need men who know or can read the Messiah parts. We've had many new people interested, but have lost many long-time members who knew the score well.  Please bring a score if you have one - we have some to lend. If you did it before with COC or other full performance, you have enough rehearsal time left to be of great assistance. If you or someone you know can help us out this year, we REHEARSE EVERY SUNDAY 2 - 4 PM at THE CHURCH OF THE SAVIOR ON LEE ROAD, CLE.HTS.    THE DRESS REHEARSAL WILL BE HELD ON SAT. NOV. 19 from 10:00 to 12:30, AND THE PERFORMANCE WILL BE SUNDAY, NOV. 20 AT 7 PM.   Laura Schutze, conducting; Chris Toth, Organ; Janine Porter, Ryan Bergaron, Bob Moncrief, and William Dempsey, soloists.

Best Regards,
Laura

"Come, All who thirst.  Come to the waters; and you who have no money, come buy wine and milk without money and without price.  Why should you spend money for what is not bread, and your wages for what does not satisfy?"   Carry Living Water with His yoke that is easy and makes the burden light.  (Read Isaiah 55:1-5 and Matthew 11: 28-30]

--0-100603544-1129837805=:2927

<DIV>Thanks to all who sent female singers to us, or came in response to our last posting. Now we need men who know or can read the Messiah parts. We've had many new people interested, but have lost many long-time members who knew the score well.  Please bring a score if you have one - we have some to lend. If you did it before with COC or other full performance, you have enough rehearsal time left to be of great assistance. If you or someone you know can help us out this year, we REHEARSE EVERY SUNDAY 2 - 4 PM at THE CHURCH OF THE SAVIOR ON LEE ROAD, CLE.HTS.    THE DRESS REHEARSAL WILL BE HELD ON SAT. NOV. 19 from 10:00 to 12:30, AND THE PERFORMANCE WILL BE SUNDAY, NOV. 20 AT 7 PM.   Laura Schutze, conducting; Chris Toth, Organ; Janine Porter, Ryan Bergaron, Bob Moncrief, and William Dempsey, soloists.</DIV><BR><BR><DIV>Best Regards,</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face="comic sans ms" size=4>Laura </FONT></DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=system color=#00bf60><FONT face=Arial color=#00bf60>"</FONT><STRONG>Come, All who thirst.  Come to the waters; and you who have no money, come buy wine and milk without money and without price.  Why should you spend money for what is not bread, and your wages for what does not satisfy?"   Carry Living Water with His yoke that is easy and makes the burden light.  (Read Isaiah 55:1-5 and Matthew 11: 28-30]</STRONG></FONT></DIV>
<DIV><STRONG><FONT face=System color=#00bf60></FONT></STRONG> </DIV>
--0-100603544-1129837805=:2927--