[NEohioPAL]D.P./equipment wrangler needed for 30-min news/talk-style shoot $125

George Caras georgecaras at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 21 09:54:35 PDT 2005

Howdy, Fred.
Apologies if I'm using the incorrect protocol - it's been forever since I've
posted to this list and so I may have forgotten what I'm doing  :)    Here's
an opportunity I thought I'd pass along to the folks:

D.P./equipment wrangler needed for a one-day DV shoot 11/6.

The project is a non-union 30 min news and talk style TV pilot,
requiring one pre-production meeting TBD and phone conferences with the
director.

Compensation is $125, payable upon conclusion of shooting.

If interested, please send resume, web link, or relevant info to:

georgecaras at hotmail.com

Head shots, resume, demos, and news:
        http://www.caleodis.com