[NEohioPAL]Performance opportunity in Columbus, Ohio

arila4 at aol.com arila4 at aol.com
Mon Oct 24 13:38:04 PDT 2005

----------MailBlocks_8C7A6F1F8198E38_BC4_C7E_MBLK-M09.sysops.aol.com

 I am currently looking to produce a show here in Columbus, Ohio.  The rehreasal schedule would be during late November through December.  The production will be in early January.  This will be grass roots style, so I am looking primarily for recent theater grads or current theater majors who are looking to grow as actors or as a director.  I am looking to collaborate with a small group of actors/director to put on a play that we would all benefit from acting in (or directing).  The details of the project (how many weeks of rehearsal, etc.) will be between myself and any interested party.  It will be in the Columbus, Ohio so that could be a deciding factor.  But I thought I would get the word out and see if anyone was interested in a collaboration.

If so, please email me your resume and I will contact you with more specific details.
arila4 at aol.com

Thanks,
Arian

----------MailBlocks_8C7A6F1F8198E38_BC4_C7E_MBLK-M09.sysops.aol.com

<HTML><BODY><DIV style='font-family: "Verdana"; font-size: 10pt;'><DIV> I am currently looking to produce a show here in Columbus, Ohio.  The rehreasal schedule would be during late November through December.  The production will be in early January.  This will be grass roots style, so I am looking primarily for recent theater grads or current theater majors who are looking to <SPAN class=correction id="">grow</SPAN> as actors or as a director.  I am looking to collaborate with a small group of actors/director to put on a play that we would all benefit from acting in (or directing).  The details of the project (how many weeks of <SPAN class=correction id="">rehearsal</SPAN>, etc.) will be between myself and any interested party.  It will be in the Columbus, Ohio so that could be a deciding factor.  But I thought I would get the word out and see if anyone was interested in a <SPAN class=correction id="">collaboration</SPAN>.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>If so, please email me your resume and I will contact you with more specific details. </DIV>
<DIV><A href="mailto:arila4 at aol.com">arila4 at aol.com</A></DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV align=center><SPAN class=correction id="">Thanks,</SPAN></DIV>
<DIV align=center><SPAN class=correction id="">Arian</SPAN></DIV></DIV></BODY></HTML>

----------MailBlocks_8C7A6F1F8198E38_BC4_C7E_MBLK-M09.sysops.aol.com--